Sunday, October 16, 2005

Merle's Mission Ezine: Get Your Copy Here!

Hi Kids,

Merle here.

Just to update you that the latest issue of Merle's Mission Ezine is now live online in PDF Format. The text version was sent out yesterday so if you didn't receive it, odds are it was snagged by a filter along the way.

Read it or print it out now:
http://www.merlesworld.com/archives/MM_101505.pdf

In today's issue I go off on a rant about "today's kids". If you have an issue with the way young adults are over indulged, you won't want to miss this one. Please
don't send me any hate email though, I get enough already.

Merle

1 comment:

  1. Merle,

    I have been reading you ever since I came online and started my business five years ago.

    In fact, I still have one of your free ebooks on advertising that printed and put in my notebook, and I have kept it all this time because it's so good.

    I stumbled back across your work again after reading another one of your articles. Great stuff!

    I lost you for a long time, but I'm back to being one of your readers. If everyone did business the way you do, the internet would be a lot better place.

    Again, I love your stuff! Keep it up. I'll be telling my readers on my blog about your stuff.

    Thanks again.

    Jinger Jarrett
    http://www.101articles.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments.