Monday, June 01, 2009

Too Much to Do??


I don't know about you but lately my "to do" list looks more like a scroll. It gets bigger and bigger by the week and many times I don't finish what I've started so I'm continually bringing tasks forward from week to week. Does all this sound familiar? We all have a lot of responsibilities from personal, to work, to hobbies so trying to cram it all into the space of one day is tough.

Need some help? I was browsing the net and found this wonderful article that includes 77 ways to get more done. It's very insightful and for an "old dog" even I learned a new trick or two. So don't let this languish in your "to do" file, rush over and see if there's a trick or two you can incorporate into your day in order to be more productive.
http://aureliustjin.com/77-ways-to-help-you-get-more-done

blog comments powered by Disqus