PayPal Mobile gives you the ability to send people money and also buy things with what they call "Text to Buy." When you see something advertised at an event or in a magazine or even on a poster, if it has "Text to Buy" next to it, you can use your cell phone to purchase it.
So what can you buy? Things like DVD's, CD's, books, electronics, accessories and more. The price of the item includes shipping and any tax. The item is then shipped to the address listed in your Paypal account within one day. Delivery takes about 5 to 7 days. All merchandise is sent by the Merchant, not Paypal.
Here's what the order process looks like:
1) You see something advertised you want to buy with the words "Text to Buy" in the ad.
2) You send a text message with the item code to the number shown in the ad.
3) You'll receive a call back to confirm the order
4) The item ships out
You can also use Paypal's new service to send money. There is no charge to send funds with your cell phone or to receive it if you have a personal Paypal account. Business accounts are charged the
standard rates for receiving payments. Depending on your cell phone and calling plan, you may be charged for your text messaging.
There are two ways to send money with your phone:
1) You text to 729725 (Paypal) With the amount and the recipient's phone number.
Example: Send 10 to 2167804970 (put the recipients phone number here, this is just an example.)
Note: You must use the words "send" and "to"
2) Paypal will call you back and you must enter your secret pin # to confirm.
3) The person you sent the funds to is immediately notified by Paypal and told how to claim their
The other way to send money is to use their 800 number:
1) Call 800-472-9725
2) Type in your mobile pin #
3) Enter the amount and phone number to send it to when asked.
4) Again, the recipient is notified on how to claim the funds.
To use Paypal Mobile you'll first need to have a Paypal account. Then you'll need to activate your cell phone. To do this you'll need to log into your Paypal account, type in your cell phone number and select a 4 to 8 digit pin number. Paypal will call you to confirm the account.
If you're worried about security, all transactions made with your phone are protected by your unique
mobile pin number and are covered with the same protection you get with your online Paypal account. For more information see...http://tinyurl.com/r97m5
So next time you need to send money with Paypal, or have an urge to buy something,you no longer need to wait until you're in front of a computer with an Internet connection.
With people growing more and more mobile and demanding technology that keeps up with their
busy lifestyle, Paypal now has a place to call home off-line as well as on.
"How to Use Articles to Drive Website Traffic".
At last all of the resources you need in this
brand new F-R-E-E ebook. Download now at...