Sunday, December 07, 2008

This Dog Saves a Life

I saw this on the news the other night and at first couldn't believe my eyes. A camera installed on this highway catches footage of one dog being hit by a car and how another dog comes and drags him to safety. Simply amazing!

What really irritates me about the video is all of the idiots that are just driving by and no one does anything to help. Hello. There's an injured animal laying in the middle of the highway and you do nothing?? Stuff like this really infuriates me. I'd like to think that the majority of people on this planet would do something.

Anyway, next time you think dogs don't think or dogs don't have feelings you need to watch this video and think again. This dog definitely knew what he was doing and sprung right into action to help his friend. As humans this video is a sad testimony to what goes in in this world every day.

blog comments powered by Disqus