Monday, January 05, 2009

“Does Your Website Make the Grade?”

Think your website is up to par from a marketing perspective? Think again. With Website Grader you type in your url and this free SEO tool will measure how effective your website’s marketing IQ really is.

The site looks at things like your social popularity, website traffic, Google page rank score and much more. It also offers suggestions and hints to help you improve your grade and your marketability.

One of my sites tested on a “high school” level for readability so I’ll take that as a good thing. I was also told where my site needed to be listed to improve my marketing score.

If you have a blog one site where you want to list it is:

<a href="http://technorati.com/claim/cq3fsikk2y" rel="me">Technorati Profile</a>

For more on Website Grader and test your websites go to: http://website.grader.com/

twitter-waves2

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't I know you had a blog? And why don't you go to BlogHer?? It's in Chicago this year... you should consider it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments.