Thursday, February 19, 2009

TwitThis for Your Blog or WebSite

TwitThis- Ok, so I'm out surfing the Net today while I should be working out and I stumble across something on a web page that says "TwitThis"...Wow, I think to myself never seen this before. Being the curious little monkey that I am I quickly go to my good friend Google and search for it. And lo and behold in all of its glory there it is "TwitThis".

If you use Twitter you know how cool it is and there are hundreds of apps springing up every day to extend it's functionality but this is so very needed. I'm often on web pages and want to send it to my followers so I have to jump over to Twitter, this allows your site guest to easily click on the button and send out your link to his followers. Viral marketing in a flash. Sort of a 2009 twist on a "refer a friend" script, but much safer and cooler. Did I say cool again? Anyway, if you'd like to add this to your blog posts or website there are instructions on the site to spell it out for you. If you use Blogger like I do they point you to a site http://cranialsoup.blogspot.com/2009/01/add-twitthis-button-to-your-blogger.html that walks you step-by-step how to copy and paste the code. Even a fourth grader can do this. No charge to use TwitThis so don't be a boring tweeter get TwitThis now. Now, where are my weights.