Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween!


It's a tradition at my house that every year the dogs put on their Halloween Costumes, I take their pictures, they love that part. Then I create my own Halloween cards and send them out in massive amounts to my friends and family. I think this year it was 50 in all. I love Halloween! And I love this time of year here in Ohio. The tress and bushes are beautiful shades of fall colors as if Mother Nature has taken her own paintbrush and created her own artwork. The part that comes after, the snow, I could do without.

Whatever your plans are for Halloween I hope you take some time to get in touch with your inner child and have some fun. Come on, you know you want to. If you have plans leave your comments below to let me know what you're up to.

blog comments powered by Disqus